WHO ARE WE
We are a community of everyday people who share the love of God through Biblical teaching, discipleship and genuine Christ centered community.
Changing Lives by Empowering People
Our vision is to be an authentic Christian community that effectively communicates the love, acceptance and forgiveness of Christ so that people may experience the joy of salvation, the excitement of discipleship and the fulfillment of healthy relationships.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. The scripture, both the Old and the New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, It is the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Revelation 1:4-5)
3. Jesus Christ is both the true God and the true man having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the scriptures. Furthermore, he arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. (Luke 1:30-35, Luke 24:39-40, Acts 1:3, 11, Hebrews 4:14-15)
4. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. (John 14:15-17, John 16:5-15, Galatians 5:22-23)
5. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. (Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 3:23, Titus 3:5-7)
6. The shed blood of Jesus and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus, become children of God. (1 Peter 3:18, Romans 10:9, John 1:12)
7. God bestows Spirit-empowered gifts for service to all those in the body of Christ. These gifts are distributed according to God’s own will and wisdom and are allocated to all believers in some measure for the purpose of edifying the universal and local church. (Ephesians 4:1-16, 1 Corinthians 12:7,11, Romans 12:1-6)
8. Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation. (Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-29, Ephesians 2:8-9)
9. Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ, of which He is the Head. (Ephesians 1:22, 4:4-6)
10. The Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth and this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer. (Mark 13:26-27, Revelation 1:7)
11. The dead will be raised bodily, the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious separation from God. (Romans 6:5, 1 Corinthians 15:42-44, Revelation 20:11-21:4)